• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those that took mRna jabs havr weakened immunity?

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that took mRna jabs have weakened immunity? I seen many ppl after taking the shots keep failing sick with flu, covid etc. Their immunity can fight back these pathogens as effectively anymore

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
immunity weakened is one, DNA changed forever is the worst if you don't die. Go do research on how patented elements are being grafted onto your genome. put some of your vaxxed cells under the microscope, you might see the word "P" pop out at you. I am not kidding

Last edited:

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
immunity weakened is one, DNA changed forever is the worst if you don't die. Go do research on how patented elements are being grafted onto your genome. out some of your vaxxed cell under the microscope, you might see the word "P" pop out at you. I am not kiddng
My point is they actually look fine on the surface. They don't appear sick to an outsider. And i see a lot of them still happy go lucky going about their daily lives leh.

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
immunity weakened is one, DNA changed forever is the worst if you don't die. Go do research on how patented elements are being grafted onto your genome. out some of your vaxxed cell under the microscope, you might see the word "P" pop out at you. I am not kiddng
And then there are some (many in fact) doesn't appear to have issues even after taking 3 shots. They don't seem to fall sick from it, at least not yet.

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some are saline water mah. Some suay one Kenna real one then up lorry
The question is how many got saline water and how many kena the real deal. The thing is u yourself won't know, until its effects hits u, if u are sway enough to kena the real deal. That's the scary part.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go buy this one and spray everywhere in your house and HDB lift, use clorox+bleach for lift first
https://shop.airtumtec.com/
All anti microbial spray contains graphene and virus never existed. So no matter how you spray, you will still end up getting covid.

As mentioned many times. If your understanding aligns to the majority, you are part of the sheeple population. Virus never existed. Virology is fraudulent science and sheeple never get it

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to tell is to see how many times u catch covid after taking those jabs.

Assuming that Joseph Tan who recently died wrote in his facebook that he is covid free but he still died in the end. What does it mean? Covid is radiation poisoning due to too much toxicity in your body. What gives you radiation? You go figure out.

And when you start getting sick, you start imagining someone pass some virus to you lol.

Virus never existed and never mutated. The whole evolution theory is a hoax as well.

Now you know whoever still wearing muzzle are bloody stupid people because they understand science wrongly and probably have made wrong decisions for themselves lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that took mRna jabs have weakened immunity? I seen many ppl after taking the shots keep failing sick with flu, covid etc. Their immunity can fight back these pathogens as effectively anymore
Immunity never existed. How do you measure immunity? It is all jargon that they used in germ theory.

And all modern medical practitioners use germ theory model to push fraudulent science

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming that Joseph Tan who recently died wrote in his facebook that he is covid free but he still died in the end. What does it mean? Covid is radiation poisoning due to too much toxicity in your body. What gives you radiation? You go figure out.

And when you start getting sick, you start imagining someone pass some virus to you lol.

Virus never existed and never mutated. The whole evolution theory is a hoax as well.

Now you know whoever still wearing muzzle are bloody stupid people because they understand science wrongly and probably have made wrong decisions for themselves lol
What I meant is that u might think u are fine after taking those jabs. But u never know when that thing will hit u.

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal

U know what's funnier, the mRna vac ppl can still pretend and act that everything is normal and there's nothing wrong. Let's see how long more can they keep up their pretence.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know what's funnier, the mRna vac ppl can still pretend and act that everything is normal and there's nothing wrong. Let's see how long more can they keep up their pretence.
They didn’t pretend anything. They look normal because they haven’t become sick. They are just on the waiting list to be the next victim

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has some unexpected impact immunity on certain group of people - it can screw up your immunity to cause RA on shoulder joints