• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This unfortunate Filipina American nurse murdered by neighbor had kind look aka common look of Hokkien

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3105.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DNA can be any nationality as long as unmixed very easy to tell indeed. Unfortunately good and kind people always die young.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DNA can be any nationality as long as unmixed very easy to tell indeed. Unfortunately good and kind people always die young.
I saw somewhere her father said the murderer neighbour is a stalker. Neighbours are very dangerous especially stalkers indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh. so evil of her neighbor who only thinks of sex and taking advantage of young virgin women.
I have been watching USA true crime stories, seems that it’s very common for women to be killed by strangers or neighbors or husbands for baby or sex or money and most women reported missing are dead. It’s a very dangerous world for women in USA indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching USA true crime stories, seems that it’s very common for women to be killed by strangers or neighbors or husbands for baby or sex or money and most women reported missing are dead. It’s a very dangerous world for women in USA indeed.
Even got such thing as pregnant woman get lured and murdered for their yet to be born baby. Saw at least two cases.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
No she was newly married and killed within days of her wedding. Very unfortunate. Obviously the stalker neighbour killed her because he couldn’t have her.
AMDK still have the colonial master mindset. They still think they are able to get whatever they want and get away with it. In the UK, they realised that the Asian (Indian) begins to surpass them, so they start rioting once there is any hint of excuses ...

Being number 2 is hard to swallow after so many years.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMDK still have the colonial master mindset. They still think they are able to get whatever they want and get away with it. In the UK, they realised that the Asian (Indian) begins to surpass them, so they start rioting once there is any hint of excuses ...

Being number 2 is hard to swallow after so many years.

Race and IQ
View attachment 206463
No, many Angmoh USA women get killed too. But indeed there are many Asian women get killed in USA Australia etc for the simple reason life is extra fragile and a woman is extra vulnerable when you are are alone overseas. Look at what happened to me in jb is enough proof.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, many Angmoh USA women get killed too. But indeed there are many Asian women get killed in USA Australia etc for the simple reason life is extra fragile and a woman is extra vulnerable when you are are alone overseas. Look at what happened to me in jb is enough proof.
You will be raped and oared in jb if you continue to wear like a slut.