• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this should be the way how boys celebrate bday.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=42017

Yet more videos of students being ragged are surfacing, and this time, it is St Andrew's Junior College's rugby boys, who uploaded a clip of them throwing a birthday boy into a bin, rubbing his genitals with toothpaste, and slamming his nether regions against a pole.

The clip had been uploaded into a popular online video channel in April this year, and also links to other similar videos of birthday kids being ragged in the school.

In the clips, the birthday boy is seen being carried in the name of fun around the school.

He gets thrown into a dustbin and gets sprayed with water.

And to top it off, he is then carried away and gets his genitals slammed against a pole.

Lieu told STOMP:

"Following on the ACJC ragging saga, to my horror, I have realised that this ragging does not only happen in ACJC, but other schools too.

"As shown in the video, SAJC guys celebrate their friends' birthday by carrying them all over the field, stuffing them in the dustbin, and even ramming their privates against poles.

"This is really appalling."

video below

http://server-sg.imrworldwide.com/c...0/20081115-ss-StudentthrowninBin1/Player.html

http://server-sg.imrworldwide.com/c...0/20081115-ss-StudentthrowninBin2/Player.html

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an Horror to me, these people are not student, they are inhuman, beast, cold blooded, very unkind, can you imagine the person being torture is your son, your brother?

These gangster act should be stopped, this is the price of lack of moral education and lost of traditional values, we teach knowledge but not moral in school, we emphasis of success in material but not humanity.

It is terrible if these are our future leaders.

Young punk, pls use your energy to help the less fortunate, your barbaric act has put Singapore in shame.:mad::mad:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought JCs students are supposed to be smart? How come they are so stupid to video tape their crime and then display it for the world to view??

What if the victim is injured and lost his family jewels - the only boy in the usual two-children family? I think their parents should sue the school and MOE.

Uncle Ng should call up the principals of these schools and put a stop to all these bullying. Any parents who see these videos would hesitate to send their children to these schools - especially those foreign parents who intend to send their children to so-called Education Hub.