• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This nigger murdered 3 children and wounded many in Southport UK.

Rebbiwour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you supposed to be mad at, the black person that may not even be real? Could be AI generated just to create a mainstream event to make people angry at one another, like putting black against white and christian against muslim. There is never enough info to prove that many events are real. However they have AI generation now, many things can be made possible. They never go far enough to convince me that many events are real, especially with this one. The world is a stage for the Zionists and Feemasons, all majority White Europeans.

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beri good ... Europe asked for it in the first place.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say that this nigga boy is Welsh born…but they forgot that his parents were refugees from Rwanda.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this trouble came from letting foolish degenerate women vote for their desires.

Their votes turn into policies and laws. :cool:

bbc.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment I give minorities a voice I get condemned as a racist. I am merely following the forum standard practice.
you are in no position to speak. Your kind sold away your rights to the land cos you were too dumb to even understand your own privileges. You needed some one to shape your identity. If you really are so hard up for it, fight constitutionally. Why come here and tock kok?