• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This morning, my lady boss asks me to help and mentor new joiner

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I?

Firstly, he is the arrogant sort. If he is a she, maybe I can consider.

The newcomer is from PRC and his English sucks despite studying and living in Singapore for 10 years.

It is like wrong radio frequency. I am Class 95 FM and he is Jia88.3 FM. How to communicate???

And I hate PRC people. They are communist people with a strange and stupid mindset.

I am thinking of how to sabotage him and make him fail probation. But I also don't want to be blamed for not guiding him properly.

How should I execute my plan?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I?

The newcomer is from PRC and his English sucks despite studying and living in Singapore for 10 years.

It is like wrong radio frequency. I am Class 95 FM and he is Jia88.3 FM. How to communicate???

And I hate PRC people. They are communist people with a strange and stupid mindset.

I am thinking of how to sabotage him and make him fail probation. But I also don't want to be blamed for not guiding him properly.

Just hint to your lady boss he cannot make it.
The rest will fall in place

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should I?

Have you considered… he might have been hired to replace you?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lunch with Commie new joiner is a pain. I have to endure him eating Tiong type of Mala Smelly Pot.

Bloody 麻辣臭锅! :frown:

Bloody hell, after spending 10 years in Singapore and he can't eat local food like fish ball noodles, won ton mee, meesiam, meerebus or roti prata. He should just fuck back to China and eat all the Tiong food forever!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I?

You will be jobless soon.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said your boss is a nasty, unmarried bitch.

Whisper to the newcomer that the boss fancies him. The only way to get promoted is by seducing her. Although she will play hard to get, secretly her fantasy is to be raped like those Japanese OL in JAV movies.

Then sit back and watch the action.

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said your boss is a nasty, unmarried bitch.

Whisper to the newcomer that the boss is a slut and has screwed practically all the males in the company. The only way to get promoted is by seducing and f**king her. Although she will play hard to get, secretly she likes hardcore and her fantasy is to be raped like those Japanese OL in JAV movies.

Then sit back and watch the action.
This plan is rather far fetched right. I may dislike my lady line manager boss, but she does take care of me very well. I have no wish to destroy her reputation.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I wish Singappre enters into another Circuit Breaker. Then no need to come to office and can work happily from home. Then I don't have to see or eat lunch with that PRC new joiner.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now during the onboarding session, I asked the PRC if he has been vaccinated. He said he is "Sinovac-ed".

I asked him why he didn't go for Pfizer or Moderna.

He replied he preferred Chinese made vaccine, despite not having medical conditions that could have disallowed him from taking Pfizer or Moderna.

Typical commie brainwashed PRC.

Disgusting.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then he said his GF s a Singaporean also opted for Sinovac instead of mRNA vaccines.

In my mind, I was thinking why don't both of he and his Singaporean GF go to China and rot with the Commies!

And apparently, he is from a rich Chinese family. I asked him where he is putting up and he said near Orchard Road around Orchard Boulevard area.