• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this morning 5km run is very pleasant...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
just completed...super cooling weather with verylight drizzle 细细雨...feels good and recharged to work today...
I'm impressed with people like you can go jogging early in morning before work, like in hk drama.
Other sinkies are mostly not having enough time to sleep, some don't even have enough time to shit.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot even run for 20m. Maybe max at 10m and the finishing will be as chuan as last time finishing 2.4km :eek:
No joke. I think soon even brisk walk need to reduce to walk :frown:

Reactions: cat

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should walk from home to work. And walk from work to home. :sneaky::devilish::tongue:
He should consider this form of restful transport after a good 5km run.
1719925753989.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: cat