• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this man take so.many pictures of women for what? to 打炮 at home himself?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take photo without permission only mah, these silly women think that is equivalent to 'harassment' or 'visual rape'. :rolleyes:

I dunno kena taken photos without consent by tourists how many times already, in those touristy areas.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah....the phone suddenly went to camera mode due to some gestures feature and the guy did not know how to disable it.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
No lah....the phone suddenly went to camera mode due to some gestures feature and the guy did not know how to disable it.
actually sometimes I also don't know why my phone go I to cam mode in the mrt. I swear to jesus that I did not turn in on myself

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Take photo without permission only mah, these silly women think that is equivalent to 'harassment' or 'visual rape'. :rolleyes:

I dunno kena taken photos without consent by tourists how many times already, in those touristy areas.

https://lawonline.com.sg/2016/12/29/photographer-need-consent-to-take-photograph-of-individual/

Does a photographer need an individual’s consent to take a photograph of the individual?​

Does a photographer need an individual’s consent to take a photograph of the individual in public?

Photography in Public

The general answer is that in Singapore there is no law that specifically says that consent from an individual is necessary before before capturing a photograph containing the person’s likeness in public places. If that is not the case, it will be almost impossible to take photographs in public or at public events and street photography cannot exist.