• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This man has balls made of sold steel

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian president Vladimir Putin has warned ISIS that he is hell-bent on revenge for terrorists attacks on his country’s people, saying: "To forgive them is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me."

This is the kind of leader we need in the world today, not the kind of leader who has no pride of nationalism, no devotion to look after his own people and who cherishes foreigners more than the locals.

The Russians must be mighty proud to Putin as their President. As for sinkies, well... too bad..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the kind of leader we need in the world today, not the kind of leader who has no pride of nationalism, no devotion to look after his own people and who cherishes foreigners more than the locals.

The Russians must be mighty proud to Putin as their President. As for sinkies, well... too bad..

I pity you sinkie losers got a ball-less leader.. But it is the exact karma for being ball-less.. If you sinkies got balls to protest and throw out the PAP govt.. You will not suffer such a sinkie disgrace and disrespect for your kind.. Haha.. I always have the last laugh at sinkies.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity you sinkie losers got a ball-less leader.. But it is the exact karma for being ball-less.. If you sinkies got balls to protest and throw out the PAP govt.. You will not suffer such a sinkie disgrace and disrespect for your kind.. Haha.. I always have the last laugh at sinkies.

I pity Malaysian Chinese losers. They should just take over the gov from murderous muslims instead of being 3rd class citizens. Malaysian Chinese are so ball-less that many like loser Tonychat the lanjiaoless cunt run away from Malaysia to hide in down under or whatever.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, think you better pity yourself and your ball-less parents first. Get screwed by a 46.75% majority UMNO Government, and you all keep quiet and bend down daily.

270309-Wrapup-Keris.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ohhhhhh... The truth hurts..!!!!

You mean the truth about you and your loser ball-less retarded Malaysian Chinese families hurt your backside? You are so ball-less that you don't dare to quote my reply?

Fucking tony-the-lanjiaoless-chat. What a let down. I thought you had more guts but you go and show you loser cunt like a whimp.

Uncle Devil here is so good to you that Uncle Devil will repost what I had replied to your ball-less post.
I pity Malaysian Chinese losers. They should just take over the gov from murderous muslims instead of being 3rd class citizens. Malaysian Chinese are so ball-less that many like loser Tonychat the lanjiaoless cunt run away from Malaysia to hide in down under or whatever.