• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Lau Kway Bu is very chio...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - This Lau Kway Bu is very chio...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:50 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 32) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16026.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Genevieve Chua, 45
Managing director

A33-3m.jpg

Height: 1.63m Weight: 55kg
Exercise regimen: I attend fitness classes two or three times a week. Each class involves both cardio and strength training and lasts an hour. I also have dance classes like salsa or jazz twice a week. Sometimes I watch exercise tapes and do toning exercises for 30 minutes each time.
Diet: I am not fanatical about dieting but watch what I eat. I take lots of greens and usually have cereal or soya bean curd for breakfast. I have light dinners and indulge in the occasional dessert.

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can find close up pics on her? This one too small. Like we always say - Good from far, and she is so far in this picture.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone explain to me what the hell does Lao Kway Bu means? Just in case anyone is wondering, although I am local, I also happened to be cantonese, my hokkien totally CMI

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your forgot to add her regime :biggrin: so I help you.....

Height: 0.15m Weight: 2kg
Exercise regimen: I attend catch grasshoppers classes two or three times a week. Each class involves both cardio and strength training and lasts an hour. I also have dance classes like pecking around or just simply clucking twice a week. Sometimes I watch masking tapes and do unnecessary exercises for 30 minutes each time.
Diet: I am not fanatical about dieting but watch what I eat because need to peck accurately. I take lots of green catterpillars and usually have cereal or grains for breakfast. I have light dinners and indulge in the occasional lizards. :eek::biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.63m 55kg? That is just wrong

wt vs ht mean nothing. Most importantly, what is she made of? I can tell from the pic, she's very toned. That alone makes her ht/wt ratio correct. However, if she's mostly fats, even 55kg is way too heavy