• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why you have to be careful of Gay friends

cat

Stupidman
Loyal

UP Man's Genitals Removed, His Sex Change Surgery Done After 'Friend' Tricks Him Into Hospital Visit

Curated By: News Desk
News18.com
Last Updated : June 20, 2024, 16:17 IST

The friend told the victim that he is a woman now and the two will get married and live together as no one from his family would accept him. He also threatened to shoot the victim's father and seize his share of the family land​

A 20-year-old man woke up in a hospital in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh to find out that his genitals had been removed and his sex change operation done. His life turned upside down, he started crying when his “friend” told him that he was now a woman and they both will have to get married.

The victim, a resident of Sanjak village, was allegedly tricked into a hospital visit by his friend who allegedly colluded with doctors of the Begrajpur Medical College to carry out the sex reassignment surgery. The friend later threatened the victim that he will now have to live with him as no one from his family or community will accept him, or he would shoot his father and seize his share of the family land.

Police identified the friend as Omprakash Pal, who was later arrested following an uproar and protest demanding action, by the Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU) under farmer leader Shyam Pal.

According to police, Omprakash lured the victim into visiting the hospital on June 3 after telling him that he had a medical issue that required immediate inspection. But, on reaching the hospital, the staff administered anaesthesia to the victim and performed the operation.

The victim told police that Omprakash had been threatening and harassing him for the past two years. Lying on the hospital bed, he said the accused had ruined his life. “I had no idea what was going to happen in the hospital. I just came with faith,” he said.

He added: “When I regained consciousness the next day, he told me that I have become a woman now and we both will have to get married.”

The victim told police that he asked why the accused had done this. “He told me that he changed me from a man to a woman and now we will have to live together. He said a lawyer had agreed to conduct our court marriage and we will soon move to Lucknow, where his uncle lives. He wants to build a house there and he also withdrew Rs 35,000 from my account,” he said.

Soon after the case came to light, farmer leader Shyam Pal also staged a protest in front of the medical college demanding action against the accused and hospital staff. Khatauli circle officer Ramashish Yadav also reached the medical college and assured action.

“There was an incident here in which a sex change operation was done on a young man. The family members of the youth alleged that the other party had got the operation done by misleading them. The accused will be investigated. Further legal action will be taken on the basis of whatever facts come to light,” Yadav said.