• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is repugnant!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't understand can someone enlighten me?

why do govt. do crazy things beyond your understanding? where is their common sense?

like our SGP govt. are willing to throw hundred of billions away to failing foreign banks, but when it comes to giving the monies back to the taxpayers, they are so stingy to the core?

parallel this to China, they are willing to throw monies away into US by bying into american debts to the amount of US$1.5 trillion. and US$2 trillion worldwide, at the same time, peasants welfare are severely curtailed or restricted to a minimum, and they have to ended up going to streets to protests against the govt. for their right to the benefits. look at the serious poverty and unemployment situation in China?

don't they realized that the taxpayers are the ones contributing to both of the nation's coffers?

What is wrong with these two countries?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are trying to prevent the collapse of the world system.

if the whole world banking and financial system collapse, your god will see many noobs in heavan since world war 3 will start.

do you want world war 3 or nation coffers??

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are trying to prevent the collapse of the world system.

if the whole world banking and financial system collapse, your god will see many noobs in heavan since world war 3 will start.

do you want world war 3 or nation coffers??

I would prefered World War III, make the globe totally in a mess and see what pappy will do, most like all run road and u die u business.