• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this fatty young boy will grow up to be a smooth talker skirt chaser

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
last time like 2 years ago i use to try this sweet-talk type of conversation with chiobu salesgirls. i would walk into taka, tangs or dept store then see a chiobu promoter and pretend to be interested in what she is selling. then after her "presentation", i would say to her if this thing she is selling is so good, the product manufacturer wouldn't hire a so beautiful woman like you to promote and sell this item. these chiobu promoters never get angry but can tell they feel very happy despite me not buying anything.

Last edited:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
moral of story is women like to be praised and appreciated for their looks. but must do it in a non teekor manner...haha