• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this adidas 9.9 ad person is male or female?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
EWMYYc.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I thought is 50-50 from the hair, eyes, skins, lips, eyebrow, body, chest, arm and thighs and dressings.
The last part that I think is female is the necklace and earrings. I think feminine male or ah gua won't wear this design of accessories .

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
At first I thought is 50-50 from the hair, eyes, skims, lips, body, chest, arm and thighs.
The last part that I think is female is the necklace and earrings. I think feminine male or ah gua won't wear this design of accessories .
but this person got man type face

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I thought is 50-50 from the hair, eyes, skins, lips, eyebrow, body, chest, arm and thighs and dressings.
This ish after 葵花宝典大成

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
but this person got man type face
I call it the Holland Village look.
Not to boast , last time some people told me I have Holland village look. I asked him what you mean by that ? He said look like those that frequent hol v I.e atas look. Basically the opposite of eg bt merah ang sua low ses look.
I was pleasantly flattered to hear that :geek:
But it was last Time like 20 years ago.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to boast , last time some people told me I have Holland village look. I asked him what you mean by that ? He said look like those that frequent hol v I.e atas look. Basically the opposite of eg bt merah ang sua low ses look.
I was pleasantly flattered to hear that :geek:
But it was last Time like 20 years ago.
Moi got cow cart water look

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to boast , last time some people told me I have Holland village look. I asked him what you mean by that ? He said look like those that frequent hol v I.e atas look.
So u go one round and end up doing a shitty humble bragging?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u go one round and end up doing a shitty humble bragging?
I knew someone would say that :cautious:
What for do bragging when I'm just an anonymous sbfuncle ?
Just to share only not about boasting or bragging. So that young people or future gen can have a reference and try to emulate as much as possible (although is not always possible depending on individuals attributes)
Is for their benefits.
Later I will explain more in details why I said this woman in the Adidas ads has a hol v look because I can refer back to myself then.:whistling:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew someone would say that :cautious:
What for do bragging when I'm just an anonymous sbfuncle ?
Just to share only not about boasting or bragging.
Later I will explain more in details why I said this woman in the Adidas ads has a hol v look because I can refer back to myself then.:whistling:
Lol old people need to self validate more often than young people. So it’s ok. U don’t have to explain yourself.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol old people need to self validate more often than young people. So it’s ok. U don’t have to explain yourself.
Ownself create story to boast ? How meaningless can that be ?
Of course it was someone who highlighted to me about the Holland Village look that I wanted to share It here since I saw one now:cautious: :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
:whistling:Later I will explain more in details why I said this woman in the Adidas ads has a hol v look because I can refer back to myself then.
Adidas being a sports giant company, surely have stringent criterias to select their product models.
They mostly will pick along the line on sophistication. Not only Adidas many brands work along this direction.
In this case they picked a neither man or woman look. Is sophisticated enough for people to have curiosity. I zoomed into more fine details of the accessories, then I could determine is she a male or female ( I could be wrong though. If I was wrong about this I will swallow and puke put all the words I have said thus far )

Now , let's focus on image of Holland village looks.
Almost every sporean will know that hol v is a place for ang mohs. Even the Chinese there are mostly spgs and yuppies.
You put 1 ang sua ah beng there, he will be the odd 1 out obviously. By his dressings alone will piss people off.
No doubt, a hol v looking person can have some similar dress code as the ang sua ah beng, but they are not the same in details.
the tattoo is 1 example. Hol v guy will have a different kind of tattoo. He could be wearing a flip flop slipper, but it is also different. When you see a Caucasian wearing a slipper, they look atas , isn't it ?
You need to get down into every nitty gritty parts of your body.
The hol v guy can put on a little makeup (without anyone knowing) even he is not a sissy man. The earrings also special kind.
Everything are unique.
At 1 glance you will say "ahhh hol v man" :geek:
Ang sua ah beng can try to copy, but I doubt they will be able to do so because this is something not everyone can be good in. I.e artistic
One needs to have inborn artistic mind and coupled with many years of reading up fashions magazines in order to reach this level of being a uncertified image consultant. It is a lifetime education.
Important point to note: this is a silver lining with being a faggot image consultant vs a hol v image consultant.
Must know where the line is. Never cross this line :geek:

And I'm proud to say I possesses all these mentioned attributes :wink:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hard to answer, maybe 3rd gender.

Need to ask tranny expert transformer lover suck cock enthusiastic @k1976 to confirm whether male or female

Since time immoral, it's been only male or female. Suddenly in the 21st century, we became so advanced that we created a 3rd gender. Mankind really damned steady!