• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

they cannot live without LEETAHSAR

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this new sammyboy forum, they imitate him. and in some other pirate site sbf, the losers imitate me. wonder who else they would target whom they think it's LEETAHSAR or his clones?:biggrin::confused:

looks like without LTS, they do not have a life. poor creatures!:rolleyes:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=sunkopitiam&msg=7430.1

maybe they want to push up the traffic there. hope this will help sunkopitiam who probably is hosted by ngejay like someone mentioned it before.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
inthisnewsammyboyforumtheimitatehimandinome otherpiratsite sbthe lers imatwonder who elwould targ hey in it'sEETAHSAR or his clones?:confused:looike withoutLTSthey do not have a life.oor aturesl]http://fcomhope this wll help sunkopitiao probably is hosted by ngejay like someone mentit before.

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you start this thread, homo pervert?

You cannot live without attracting attention here right?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't everyone find it strange that these nasty clones dare not transfer whatever nonsense they put in the pirate sammy kopitiam?

c'mon show everyone what you loser clones are good at attacking my li'l brother.:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
show everyone what you loser clones are good at attacking my li'l brother.:smile:

your li'l brother ... LOL

grey_worm2_small.jpg