• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There are 3 types of people studying in ITE

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ITE and the old VI are they the same?
Last time there were dumb students who couldn't make it to sec 4 to take oar level and they quit sec sch midway to pursue Ntc cert eg in aircon maintenance etc.
Nowadays are there still NTC 1, 2 & 3?
And here comes the weird part that I couldn't understand .
Isn't aircon maintenance more difficult than oar level subjects?

Last time my work place got a intern xmm look and act blur blur kind and she was doing aircon maintenance course at VI.
I asked her why you studied aircon maint she said i don't know, my father asked me to study one KNN

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say 75% is the first type
20% is the 3rd type
The best 2nd type only 5%
I am sure 2nd Type - 1%
1st and 3rd Types actually the same.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also people cannot read or write lengthy esssay as the words can be "floating" around for Traditiinal School..

They better with Flow Charts or other more pictorial way of handling info for ITE / Poly education..hard to do Humanity or Law, better chance for a technical degree

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ITE and the old VI are they the same?
Last time there were dumb students who couldn't make it to sec 4 to take oar level and they quit sec sch midway to pursue Ntc cert eg in aircon maintenance etc.
Nowadays are there still NTC 1, 2 & 3?
And here comes the weird part that I couldn't understand .
Isn't aircon maintenance more difficult than oar level subjects?

Last time my work place got a intern xmm look and act blur blur kind and she was doing aircon maintenance course at VI.
I asked her why you studied aircon maint she said i don't know, my father asked me to study one KNN
NTC 1 is poly diploma
NTC 2 is for those failed N or O levels losers
NTC 3 is for those failed PSLE

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucked up Sinkie education system of early segregation, streaming and school rankings have turned the bottom 98% into losers.

If you did not enter GEP, did not study at an elite secondary school or JC, did not get a government scholarship, did not do tertiary studies at NUS/NTU/Oxbridge/Harvard/MIT, you're a loser.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucked up Sinkie education system of early segregation, streaming and school rankings have turned the bottom 98% into losers.

If you did not enter GEP, did not study at an elite secondary school or JC, did not get a government scholarship, did not do tertiary studies at NUS/NTU/Oxbridge/Harvard/MIT, you're a loser.
CAnnot say like that...moi admit moi is a loser