• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The world is full of evil shameless barbarians covering up for each others’ crimes indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3746.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarians in my condo have been hitting my windows non stop. But of course other barbarians here will cover up for them say I mad. Even my window frame broken last year also can dismiss as mad. When my window is broken one day, the dogs here will still say I am mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarians in my condo have been hitting my windows non stop. But of course other barbarians here will cover up for them say I mad. Even my window frame broken last year also can dismiss as mad. When my window is broken one day, the dogs here will still say I am mad.
That’s what’s called barbarians. No need proof no need fact just don’t like you only can smear you anything they like and accuse you lying when you are stating fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what’s called barbarians. No need proof no need fact just don’t like you only can smear you anything they like and accuse you lying when you are stating fact.
In a world full of barbarians, if you look cute you can be unrepentant murderer and people will still like you and idolize you. Don’t believe me again? Again i am stating fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's spamming the forum to cover up her lies and harassing others so that she can bully her way thru... :cool:
As usual you are always accusing me what you ar liar criminal bully dog spamming chicken lies and call my facts as lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spammer Olympics Gild medal :roflmao:
As usual you are always accusing me what you are liar criminal bully dog spamming chicken lies and call my facts as lies. Pui!
Proof right here @Houri spamming chicken lies in my cancer thread and yet he turned around to play victim accuse me bully and spamming lies 真够贱广东狗没底线没品

Post in thread 'Iodine deficiency not just caused thyroid cancer but also increased risk of breast, ovarian and uterus cancers'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/io...varian-and-uterus-cancers.373773/post-4119059

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loud knock on my window by the evil bully dog. But of course I am supposed to be able to sleep with such shelling. Blame the victim and play victim is barbarian bullies way of life.