• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The way to do Silent Meditation for Ascension to 5D Earth by Kwan Yin

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
quan yin is a transgender bisexual. still confused anout hisher balance in yin and yang.
Found this on Google. But there has been a curious question on this in the spiritual community in the past and I forget where I read it.

Kuan yin male or female

Kuan Yin, also known as Guanyin, is a Bodhisattva associated with compassion in Chinese Buddhism. According to the search results, Kuan Yin can take various forms to help those in need, and can appear as either male or female, or even androgynous.

Male and Female Manifestations

In the search results, it is mentioned that Guanyin has 33 manifestations, of which 7 are female manifestations. In Tibetan Buddhism, Guanyin is revered as Chenrezig, a male form. In contrast, in other East Asian traditions, Guanyin is often depicted as a female or androgynous figure.

Genderfluidity

The search results highlight Kuan Yin’s ability to transcend gender identity, appearing in whatever form is necessary to help people in need. This genderfluid nature is reflected in the various names and depictions of Kuan Yin across different cultures and traditions.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Kuan Yin is a gender-fluid Bodhisattva who can take various forms to help those in need. While there are male and female manifestations of Kuan Yin, the Bodhisattva’s gender is not fixed and can appear in androgynous or other forms as well.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found this on Google. But there has been a curious question on this in the spiritual community in the past and I forget where I read it.

Kuan yin male or female

Kuan Yin, also known as Guanyin, is a Bodhisattva associated with compassion in Chinese Buddhism. According to the search results, Kuan Yin can take various forms to help those in need, and can appear as either male or female, or even androgynous.

Male and Female Manifestations

In the search results, it is mentioned that Guanyin has 33 manifestations, of which 7 are female manifestations. In Tibetan Buddhism, Guanyin is revered as Chenrezig, a male form. In contrast, in other East Asian traditions, Guanyin is often depicted as a female or androgynous figure.

Genderfluidity

The search results highlight Kuan Yin’s ability to transcend gender identity, appearing in whatever form is necessary to help people in need. This genderfluid nature is reflected in the various names and depictions of Kuan Yin across different cultures and traditions.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Kuan Yin is a gender-fluid Bodhisattva who can take various forms to help those in need. While there are male and female manifestations of Kuan Yin, the Bodhisattva’s gender is not fixed and can appear in androgynous or other forms as well.
i like to see herhim in the form of a tadpole then a frog. do you a tadpole can stay as a tadpole for 10 years before becumming a frog?