• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The universal rule proven beyond doubt is people that like to judge others cheap and loose are always proven cheap and loose themselves

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your sell cb hakka women from your mother to Agent C insurance agent to Malaysian Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew. You siao suay Sinkie clone judge your own cheap women first before you judge others. Murderers like you should be hanged for persecuting others to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genetic study proves it from China to Taiwan too @k1976 you siao suay hakka criminal bully son of mistress prostitute prosecuting me should be hanged 无可抵赖基因骗不了人的

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your sell cb hakka women from your mother to Agent C insurance agent to Malaysian Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew. You siao suay Sinkie clone judge your own cheap women first before you judge others. Murderers like you should be hanged for persecuting others to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese @GUDANGARAM another son of prostitute persecuting me hokkien virgin as one remember that Pui!
@GUDANGARAM = @lostvirgin = @Balls2U = @sbfuncle cheap self admitted Cantonese CBT THIEF that suck Malaysian cock and sell hole to Malaysian to persecute their so called fellow citizen to death Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
葡萄本不酸
人妻不可貪
本來下面乾
修身養性安

李,聶挪大師
Scary is you Cantonese 小三 and son of self admitted dirty slut prostitute that no money go party by open leg big big act holy persecute others for what you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are. You unrepentant act innocent murderer criminal bully should be hanged Pui!
@NanoSpeed aka @whistling your self admitted dirty slut mother is the one that is wet Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you happiness in your life. You are in obvious desperation for it. For the record, I don't have any clones. I find the concept cowardly and the execution tiresome.

And here I was just about to thank you for your efforts in DNA analysis and you irritate me with your attention-seeking antics.
Number of sad, lonely shit-stirrers in ginfreely's house : 1
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!