• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ugly, the bad, the pretender…...

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am the defacto Prime Minister of a small island, of course I will want the voters to see me as a decent and coy person.
Wear white; sometimes wear pink to show manhood.
Appearance and expression can be deceiving you know but it still works in modern times.
You can be monks in the morning and a womanizer at night, nobody knows if you play it well.

I will get as many deputies as i can who will talk for me, do the dirty for me, but still make them feel important while I know in my heart they are just pawns and I still hold the key.
I will put some old guys as advisors who sometimes act as bad guys.
People hate them if they blunder, not me. They are paid out-of-the-world, they cannot play taichi.

I do the good things, easy things, I can make myself famous at events like car race, mass activities, and the crowds cheer at me as Robert. So what is Robert? Money not mine what!
The locals are not so clever, let them live in fear. For I l know this is not a balanced life; this is a modern –slave mentality. They are not living a life. They are living a dog life. They will listen what I said and support me becos of security. Living a comfortable life has to pay debts for life while I collect my passive income...hehehe…who scare who?

However unhappy the ground may be, play the good, the bad and the pretender will be king.
Among the stupid blind (exclude 34%), one eye jack is king. The blind will be blind till they drop off the cliff.