• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The TOP 30 highest paid politicians in the world are all from Singapore

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Elected President SR Nathan - S$3.9 million.

2. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong - S$3.8 million.

3. Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew - S$3.5 million.

4. Senior Minister Goh Chok Thong - S$3.5 million.

5. Senior Minister Prof Jayakumar - S$3.2 million.

6. DPM & Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng - S$2.9 million.

7. DPM & Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean - $2.9 million

8. Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo - S$2.8 million.

9. National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan - S$2.7 million.

10. PMO Miniser Lim Boon Heng - S$2.7 million.

11. Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang - S$2.7 million.

12. PMO Minister Lim Swee Say - S$2.6 million.

13. Environment Minister & Muslim Affairs Minister Dr Yaccob Ibrahim - S$2.6 million.

14. Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan - S$2.6 million.

15. Finance Minister S Tharman - S$2.6 million.

16. Education Minister & 2nd Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen - S$2.6 million.

17. Community Development Youth and Sports Minister - Dr Vivian Balakrishnan - S$2.5 million.

18. Transport Minister & 2nd Minister for Foreign Affairs Raymond Lim Siang Kiat - S$2.5 million.

19. Law Minister & 2nd Minister for Home Affairs K Shanmugam - S$2.4 million.

20. Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong - S$2.2 million.

21. PMO Minister Lim Hwee Hwa - S$2.2 million.

22. Acting ICA Minister - Lui Tuck Yew - S$2.0 million.

23 to 30 = Senior Ministers of State and Ministers of State - each getting between S$1.8 million to S$1.5 million.

Note: 1. The above pay does not include MP allowances, pensions and other sources of income such as Directorship, Chairmnship, Advisory, Consultancy, etc to Gov-linked and gov-related organisations or foreign MNCs such as Citigroup (for Lee Kuan Yew), etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK PAP

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
gohdollar2.jpg

*Chey* It is only peanuts lah! Losers!​

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u think any of these millionaires know how we citizen are struggling day to day??

Do u think they still able relate to use....do u think they stay at HDB and know your problems?

Wake up 66%

FUCK PAP!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u think any of these millionaires know how we citizen are struggling day to day??

Do u think they still able relate to use....do u think they stay at HDB and know your problems?

Wake up 66%

FUCK PAP!

MM: No. I don't want to know about your problem.
Because that's your problem. No mine.
Happy National Day. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The figures are really mind-boggling! It makes my mouth salivate. Must be real visionaries, statesmen-like, highly-talented, superheroes, super idols, out-of-the-box thinkers/philosophers/technocrats all rolled into one ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The figures are really mind-boggling! It makes my mouth salivate. Must be real visionaries, statesmen-like, highly-talented, superheroes, super idols, out-of-the-box thinkers/philosophers/technocrats all rolled into one ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Compare those figures to Poly graduates $1,500p.m., U grads $2,000p.m., wash toilet $400 p.m., collect and wash dishes $600p.m., cashiers $800 p.m... ... ...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to mention the ex-paper Generals hidding and crouching in the various stat boards and GLCs being paid at least $1.5M a piece.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
one fine day, you want to withdraw your CPF monies..

and you found that they are gone....

that's even more eerie....LOL...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"Playboy Ronaldo's and idiotic Robinho's pay more or whole cabinet ??"

Ronaldo & Robinho play football while our superstars play politics!

Ronaldo & Robinho have no executive powers while our heroes yield extraordinary and supernatural powers. That's why they are superheroes!:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a real need to revisit this topic again and again and again and again. I loss count of the number of threads which accuse the government of being the best paid on the planet. We should just get the admin to sticky one of these and stop repeating this topic already

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a real need to revisit this topic again and again and again and again. I loss count of the number of threads which accuse the government of being the best paid on the planet. We should just get the admin to sticky one of these and stop repeating this topic already

Speak for yourself. I wish to be reminded.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't make it a 'STICKY'!

Their pay keep changing, always upwards , faster then you can stick them onto a 'sticky'!!

It has to be posted real time, real quick and have a new thread each time to really 'empahsize' the SIZE of the pay pacKets!:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes there is a need for constant reminders as sinkies are one of the dumbest fuck in the world. I hope this topic could come up about twice a day and it will be a daily refresher. of course those who mixed around with them will not realise that as they are one of them.

It is a healthy daily dose for dumbfucking sickness of sinkies.

Exercise of this topic will cure some dumbfuckingness, it is better not to make it sticky.