• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The term lesser mortals and Charles Chong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been able to figure out Charles Chong. The journalists love him as he is ready to give a quote on anything. His staff in SIA love him. The unions love him. His residents love him. Even the white elephants affair, he came away looking good.

But I have yet to hear one substantive remark, query or question in parliament and he is into his 5th term.

What exactly has he done. Anyone care to shed some light?

Not sure if he realised what he said was highly deragotary.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been able to figure out Charles Chong. The journalists love him as he is ready to give a quote on anything. His staff in SIA love him. The unions love him. His residents love him. Even the white elephants affair, he came away looking good.

But I have yet to hear one substantive remark, query or question in parliament and he is into his 5th term.

Charlie is a nice guy

He makes remarks here and there,there and here.

That in effect,is his contribution.

What else the peasents want?They hv never made it clear,cant blame him.

Tan KL is waiting to know what the peasants want and he asked,but no response.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has made the ultimate sacrifice because of his love for Singapore and Singaporean. By uttering these words, he is letting people see how deep and intractable the rot in PAP is, as well as how wide the disconnect is between PAP and the citizenry.

So he said those words with full knowledge and with the sole purpose of bringing down the name of PAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has made the ultimate sacrifice because of his love for Singapore and Singaporean. By uttering these words, he is letting people see how deep and intractable the rot in PAP is, as well as how wide the disconnect is between PAP and the citizenry.

So he said those words with full knowledge and with the sole purpose of bringing down the name of PAP.

Good one, bro.I guess we have to face reality.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles,big cannon,Chong just a useless shit. Good for nothing. The media loved him because he always had time for them. Love showboating and witty to his people. But as a MP his contributions very limited.

Dont believe his white elephants stunts cause LTA to open Buangkok MRT station. There already BTO flats under construction when the station finally open.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charles,big cannon,Chong just a useless shit. Good for nothing. The media loved him because he always had time for them. Love showboating and witty to his people. But as a MP his contributions very limited.

Dont believe his white elephants stunts cause LTA to open Buangkok MRT station. There already BTO flats under construction when the station finally open.
Thats the thing, I cannot figure out this guy. Absolutely zilch in parliament. Even some of his MP colleagues have no idea but they are nice to him in view of his good relationship with the press.