• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The short life of Katie Kirkpatrick - don't cry....taking my tissue

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The short life of Katie Kirkpatrick

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwouEh7MHlA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwouEh7MHlA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

she made me realized the problem i faced daily is really insignificant.

Last edited:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh......! Looking at the video, is truely touched my heart. Most of the time, we are looking and envy those who are better than us and we fail to look at those who are less forturenate and worst off than us. Sometime I will ask myself, why are we alway looking for better lifestyle, better house to stay, better car to drive etc? Why can't human to contented to a certain extent? Why are we keep on looking and seaching and working and seeking for more?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh......! Looking at the video, is truely touched my heart. Most of the time, we are looking and envy those who are better than us and we fail to look at those who are less forturenate and worst off than us. Sometime I will ask myself, why are we alway looking for better lifestyle, better house to stay, better car to drive etc? Why can't human to contented to a certain extent? Why are we keep on looking and seaching and working and seeking for more?

Money is not the KEY to happiness. But you need MONEY to buy the key !!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is so touching..:(

much better than the recent one shown on tv about a keling wife talking about her dead chinese husband david.. that is really corny..:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
just curious, how many of the bro here will really stay with the other half if this happen?

honestly i do not know (prehaps never really fall in love that deep) if i am that commited.