• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Season of Boasting, Bragging and Showing Off has Begun

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I richer than you.
My car car is a Merc lei!
Hey, I just changed my car.
Wahhh ..your girlfriend so beautiful! (They don't realise she is rented)
Your condo swimming pool so deep.
Uncle, thank you for your angpow, so much!!

But none see the debt, the struggle the fights on a daily basis.

On any other day, they won't even visit their sick parents, help their poor kin, contribute to charity.

All because of the sick psychology called

Save the Face
That sounds like mudslimes void deck weddings and m&ds shopping at courts for hire purchase...the only exception is the 'face' part.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sounds like mudslimes void deck weddings and m&ds shopping at courts for hire purchase...the only exception is the 'face' part.
That's so off tangent.

Void deck weddings with 2000 guests are not about face. If so, it would be in a 5star hotel. Fact that 2000 guests willing to make time and come attend speaks loudly about the relationship even though the bride and groom would not even know 70% of them personally. The guests don't even have to give angpow and it would still be ok with the hosts.
Compare that to the chink hotel wedding with 10 course sit down dinner and the hosts having expectations that your angpow is at least $150. That is 'face'.
Shopping at courts....I kinda of agree if the stuff they bought there were unnecessary. But since they're poor and a kettle is a neccesity, that would we attribute it to 'face'? Certainly not.

Face is buying Maserati on a huge loan before CNY and selling it soon after.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's so off tangent.

Void deck weddings with 2000 guests are not about face. If so, it would be in a 5star hotel. Fact that 2000 guests willing to make time and come attend speaks loudly about the relationship even though the bride and groom would not even know 70% of them personally. The guests don't even have to give angpow and it would still be ok with the hosts.
Compare that to the chink hotel wedding with 10 course sit down dinner and the hosts having expectations that your angpow is at least $150. That is 'face'.
Shopping at courts....I kinda of agree if the stuff they bought there were unnecessary. But since they're poor and a kettle is a neccesity, that would we attribute it to 'face'? Certainly not.

Hello! Maseratis are a poor man's Ferrari. You'd lose face if you can only afford that. As for me, I am loving my 296GTB. Superbly crafted by Autoart.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! Maseratis are a poor man's Ferrari. You'd lose face if you can only afford that. As for me, I am loving my 296GTB. Superbly crafted by Autoart.
For me...I have a BMW.....bus mrt walk ..I don't have to show off because everyone knows I am poor. But look at the m&ds. Buying the latest stuff etc on credit. For me I am using a mid range android phone. My m&d employee oreadi got the latest faggot phone. Than when going home...I walk to catch the train....he already driven off in his motor bike....the other day he showed me a photo of his new lg 55 inch...i still using a 43 inch TV given to me 5 years ago...man I am soo poor...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's so off tangent.

Buy a kettle on credit? Serious?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I richer than you.
My car car is a Merc lei!
Hey, I just changed my car.
Wahhh ..your girlfriend so beautiful! (They don't realise she is rented)
Your condo swimming pool so deep.
Uncle, thank you for your angpow, so much!!

But none see the debt, the struggle the fights on a daily basis.

On any other day, they won't even visit their sick parents, help their poor kin, contribute to charity.

All because of the sick psychology called

Save the Face

Haha

Exactly!
Speaking of Sick Psychology, you remind me of Josephine Teo.

But Josephine Teo selectelvely visit her friends only.
but tell the world she is doing house visits to the poor, underprivileged folks in her community.

But when did she visit her friends??
This is when LHL announced that he was looking forward to his successor and Josephine was eying for it
She can shed tears and acted in Parliament too.
Sick psychology!!

Huat ah!!

The video clip ended with bye-bye.
and Singaporeans would say goodbye to her.

She was the culprit behind the jobs crunch for Sinkaporeans.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For me...I have a BMW.....bus mrt walk ..I don't have to show off because everyone knows I am poor. But look at the m&ds. Buying the latest stuff etc on credit. For me I am using a mid range android phone. My m&d employee oreadi got the latest faggot phone. Than when going home...I walk to catch the train....he already driven off in his motor bike....the other day he showed me a photo of his new lg 55 inch...i still using a 43 inch TV given to me 5 years ago...man I am soo poor...
But you have more moolah in the bank than your müd employee. That's all that matters.:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd be surprised.
Anyway the thing is, an object cannot be about 'face' if you buy it and then keep it at home. It must be something that people can see.
I buy things which are useful....a kettle now the good ones are affordable... Don't see why need to buy on credit...maybe it's something about m&ds