• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Sammyboy Lesser Mortals Club

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Charles Chee Bye says we're all "lesser mortals", then he's implying he's a supreme mortal. Now, a supreme mortal can dodge a hail of bullets, no? Maybe they can see thru walls on their neighbors?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong...the supreme mortal instead is able to take $15000 per month and talk cock/spew lies/nonsence....

we the middle/lower echelon can only kpkb...post on stomp and sammyboy

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong...the supreme mortal instead is able to take $15000 per month and talk cock/spew lies/nonsence....

Ahhh....one thing's for certain. Both supreme & Lesser mortals will eventually die. That's when Karma kicks in. Let's see if the $15K/ per mth Supreme Mortal can wrestle his ass from the clutches of hell.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i confirm lesser being and at the same time under rebellious category.

no way will i ever vote for the pappies, no matter who is the opposition and provided no walkover.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, is bloody CC assuming that only those low income mortals are ranting against the excesses of Tan the chef? And does $15k/month put them into the category of higher mortals? Can I say he is a lesser mortal if I earn more than him? :oIo:Charles Chong!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good grief!!! then i'm the lowest of the lesser mortals :(

How dare you start a club without the permission from the IMMORTALS.

They are the OMNIPOTENCE, when have they ever done wrong, if there is, it might just be a loose screw, there is nothing they can't FIX, you can be sure that you CAN FEEL IT IN YOUR BONE, you Lesser Mortals.

Lesser Mortals the like of you and all are just like toys to be discard if they can't FIX it.

You better prays and pay homage to them 3 time a day and come the Holiest of all day which happen once every 4 years, you shall caste your eyes down and not look upon them and sacrifice all you have, in order to have another Swiss standard and Golden period of Pay an Piss....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Charles Chee Bye says we're all "lesser mortals", then he's implying he's a supreme mortal. Now, a supreme mortal can dodge a hail of bullets, no? Maybe they can see thru walls on their neighbors?

no! God is supreme mortal.

since he 'worship' God, he must be lesser mortal too. lol

like you and me! :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i confirm lesser being and at the same time under rebellious category.

no way will i ever vote for the pappies, no matter who is the opposition and provided no walkover.

very hard for the SATANIC 66.6% not to be tempted by money leh.

sinkies have been physco to think they need money. so PAP will have these people on the money leash!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
very hard for the SATANIC 66.6% not to be tempted by money leh.

sinkies have been physco to think they need money. so PAP will have these people on the money leash!

which is why i say they are dumb, if they vote for the opposition, they will get even more from the pappies.
Hougang and Potong Pasir are tempted with 80m and 100m redevelopment if they win, but other ward under pappies are not given such offer.

So if they are voting them for money, why don't they stop voting them for more money?