• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Sales Pitch

jw5

Loyal
I don't have a problem with salesmen trying to sell their products of any nature or of making a commission from a successful sale. But I can't help getting annoyed with some of the questions they ask prior to making their actual sales pitch.

The most recent one I overheard was when a salemen approached 2 young chaps wearing no 3 military uniform and ask them whether they were regulars or nsf. Obviously, he was trying to sell some kind of financial product and wanted to know whether they had money.

Other questions include:
How much cpf do you have? (selling cpf approved unit trusts)
Which bank do you have accounts with? (selling credit card applications)
Do you feel tired everyday? (selling some massaging products)

Can't they just get to the point and ask the potential customer whether he wants the product right away?
I think I know the reason. They want to make sure that they are not wasting their time with you. But do they not realize that they are wasting YOUR time in asking their inane questions?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Even whores ask you whether you want to have a good time instead of just saying whether want to fark her cheebye

jw5

Loyal
You are right. Even whores ask you whether you want to have a good time instead of just saying whether want to fark her cheebye
At least the whores, you know what they are trying to get at.
Or even if you are so innocent and you don't, at least you can answer the question about your feeling at the moment without revealing something personal about yourself to a stranger.

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other questions include:
How much cpf do you have? (selling cpf approved unit trusts)
Which bank do you have accounts with? (selling credit card applications)
Do you feel tired everyday? (selling some massaging products)

to mi tis sound more like some scammer or fraudster.

jw5

Loyal
to mi tis sound more like some scammer or fraudster.
I can assure you that all these questions and the persons asking them were real events.
The only good thing is that they were probably all not scammers or fraudsters, i.e. they did have a real product to sell. But perhaps they didn't care whether you needed it or wanted it or whether it suited you or whether the product itself was any good.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays be it donations or salesmen , i just show them my palm.....

sales girls still can entertain a bit....provided they are chio.