• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rising of a Dragon!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tears welled

Memories of ancestors' humiliation quelled

Chest swelled

My ancestry can now be proudly spelled

Bro Tee Kee

I was moved enough by the videos to write these lines. Thank you.

Coming back down to earth, A few points I like to raise.

Those aircraft were Su-27s, tho by now augmented with the newest Su-30Ms, they are still of Russian origin. Although they had put into operation indigenous designed front line warplanes, theirs had never been battle tested. And they had yet to display any significant technologically advance innovations as evidenced by those infantry weapons featured. Those were just weapon to weapon replies to whatever the West is having.

But having said that, what is seen should give pause to the Americans about taking on China. She is no longer a Mao suited peasant and is also not an Iraqi. Against them battles can be won but wars will be lost.

You can call me a Chink. But I call myself Chinese.