• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rise of Minority Correspondents.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed we used to see most correspondents are Chinese, as the GE getting close-by, in my observation, I noticed most of the government correspondent replies are from the Malay. (To me, it is really not a matter at all, it is good to have rotational basis)

I have no doubt, slowly the Indian correspondent will embark next printed on the paper.
During those past years, the minority groups did not have many opportunity, but why this time the government suddenly to allow the minority name printer as correspondent after LEE "SIBEI SIAN" LOONG NDP Rally speeches and LEE "FUCKER" YEW "aspiration" episode.

Is this PAP Government tactics to give them closer feeling and/or to tell them that they are on "Government" mind whenever nearer to the election?

Are they afraid the minority either to slowly abandone singapore [just like most local chinese already left] or forming the biggest allies along with the rest of our local Chinese?

Based on friends collection, the minorities are taking closer step towards local chinese majority than with PAP Govt.

I do hope so, and this will be the biggest "explosion" in the ballot box, if multi-races come together ONE.