• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The rich in SG get richer by a staggering 10%, while the poor get even poorer. Sinkies song boh?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody cares ... at least 70% are not concern about it.
They are riding the BTO lottery, PMET nice paying jobs

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sg not like China properties crash cos they use these influx n approved many PRs ,n they bought hdb thus pushing hdb n private properties to high level, msny don know in 1998 many properties crashed, but these method won't last esp for 99 yrs properties ,if crash will see many superman jumping down , now already hv cases just papigs cover up,

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised to see colleagues in company superman ,many actually cannot afford cars n EC n Condos ,but all these cb kia tot they hv iron rice bowls,

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
songbo_gif.gif

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do DEFINE what is POOR in Singapore & the poverty level as DEFINED by MAINSTREAM independent research agencies, as compared to USA or EU or even China whom boast of being rich nations, based upon population percentages.

Also, DEFINE what is POOR in Singapore, based upon the mentality level of those whom rather remain poor, KBKB daily, living in dreams that wealth would drop from the skies, even when OPPORTUNITIES are offered to earn an honest living to progress & prosper.

Equally, show with evidence how much private & taxpayers had funded for charities & social expenditures such as education, healthcare, homes, security, etc...

Thanks in advance, should you choose the effort to do so than to rely upon heresay.

You would be highly regarded if you are able to present such truths & NOT fiction by other commentators despite their charts or funny manipulated tiktok memes, whom does not even contribute a cent to our Nation's growth & progress. They bear no responsibility even if proven wrong, but it will be you & I whom will bear the consequences, living in this country....

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised to see colleagues in company superman ,many actually cannot afford cars n EC n Condos ,but all these cb kia tot they hv iron rice bowls,
There are many senior staff with big job titles who are staying in HDB flats and cannot afford a car in all the companies that I have worked at.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do DEFINE what is POOR in Singapore & the poverty level as DEFINED by MAINSTREAM independent research agencies, as compared to USA or EU or even China whom boast of being rich nations, based upon population percentages.
By counting the number of elderly workers, above 70, still working and handicap still selling tissue paper in Singapore. It is a very accurate indicator.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many senior staff with big job titles who are staying in HDB flats and cannot afford a car in all the companies that I have worked at.
Many many have 2 or 3 condo or shophouses...they are very humble foks so they prefer to live in HDB Hardland and take bus to work de woh

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many have 2 or 3 condo or shophouses...they are very humble foks so they prefer to live in HDB Hardland and take bus to work de woh
That is impossible to believe in materialistic S'pore. Sinkies are too practical not to spend on themselves when they only live once.