• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The recent shameless travails of one super wayang PAP MP named Amy Khor

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planting saplings is oh so fucking hard work. Cameraman make sure you get a few more shots of me and my green fingers.

a27d24_76cb3f2d97ca41988f8ad92b821f8c47~mv2.jpg

a27d24_cf0f0aad13464001a3ef19093af1ddaa~mv2.jpg

a27d24_7cc335e59cd646b0acfc7a3b905a74ed~mv2.jpg

a27d24_5e8ec227eab1427d8a206416ef8e9adb~mv2.jpg

a27d24_7f56f65d61fc49f2928336988268ce20~mv2.jpg

A lot more of her fucking bullshit + commentary at https://shortto.link/hO

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiots plant sapling that close together. When they grow some will have to be uprooted because their branches can't grow.

Only reason they do this is for the photo op. Want to look good having many trees in one frame.

Anyway, she looks like a witch.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
When were these pictures taken? During the Covid-19 pandemic?

My reason for asking is that Amy Khor and friends each wore a mask.

Does the Covid-19 virus live in the soil or on the plant saplings and able to transmit the virus to the people who plant them?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiots plant sapling that close together. When they grow some will have to be uprooted because their branches can't grow.

Only reason they do this is for the photo op. Want to look good having many trees in one frame.

Anyway, she looks like a witch.
The fact that they are still wearing muzzles now already confirmed that they are idiots

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does the Covid-19 virus live in the soil or on the plant saplings and able to transmit the virus to the people who plant them?
Virus never existed. People who believe in the existence of a virus are literally scammed by the authority.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't discount this group of fragile idiots worried about dust getting into their nose. Otherwise, once they fall sick, they will mourn about it in their facebook to garner more sympathy, deluding themself into thinking we all care about their well beings.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't discount this group of fragile idiots worried about dust getting into their nose. Otherwise, once they fall sick, they will mourn about it in their facebook to garner more sympathy, deluding themself into thinking we all care about their well beings.

If you look at the photos of Old Fart a.k.a. Lee Con You and his colleagues planting trees way back in the early 1970s, they didn't wear masks at all.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at the photos of Old Fart a.k.a. Lee Con You and his colleagues planting trees way back in the early 1970s, they didn't wear masks at all.
the 3G/4G leaders are all weak and useless. Throw them back in time, to the 1950s and 1960s, Singapore will still be slum land under Pinky Loon and his team.

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky only got to where he is thanks to ah gong; if he was born to another familee he would just be another ordinary chao inept sinkie like most of us