• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why I am hated by 说三道四的广东狗 @laohongbiscuit @nanospeed @gudangaram @sbfuncle etc indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4332.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I agree very much with the quote:

img_4332-jpeg.208556

I shouldn't have spoken about the issue of annulment of marriage, non-consummation and etc. I have since repented :biggrin:
Tell brazen lies again when the truth is you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are so naughty to pick on her. I went to her Facebook page. She's such a nice lady. Kept her house clean, played the piano well, NUS graduate and loves ice cream. She's a gem.
200w.gif

Fyi

She also uploaded many abnormal stuff online and in sbf, including masturbation toy sound, ownself whistling sound accusing cyclist whistling at her etc
She got a lion hair if not she wears a lion hair wig one
IMG_20240115_132401.jpg