• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why Ho Chin was not sacked is here.

M

moneyfacepap

She didn't call the shot in Temasek, the father-in-law did!
That's why she was not reprimanded. She will be awarded during this NDP to keep her mouth shut about the old man's advices and instructions.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She will be awarded during this NDP to keep her mouth shut about the old man's advices and instructions.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why she was not reprimanded. She will be awarded during this NDP to keep her mouth shut about the old man's advices and instructions.

Vampire is also the adviser for Citibank.
Talking about conflict of interest.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.

Are you telling them or asking them????, they can't figure out!, they do not even know if it is stationery or stationary...one sheep, many sheeps...and you want to teach them on...

advice / advise??:p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

O.K lah , I not particular as to who is to blame..

Can I safely say, you can definitely get rid of the problem all at once and for sure if you..

SACK THE ENTIRE FAMILEE!:biggrin: