• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The power of makeup. Imagine waking up to what you see at the start of the video.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not really matter in the morning as the job is done. Never look back and regret and learn from the mistake.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle should do a video and show us how karchng bin can turn into Edison Chen. :biggrin:
This is only possible for kids to teens to turn from karchng bin to Edison Chen.
Last time my cousin have a karchng bin from baby to pri sch then sec sch onwards to ns he turned into 金成武 not 1 class below but same grade.
In fact extra ugly kids usually become handsome when they grow up.

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn lah waste my time. Beginning of video is a lao ah mah. End of video is still lao ah mah with heavy make up.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my cousin have a karchng bin from baby to pri sch then sec sch onwards to ns he turned into 金成武 not 1 class below but same grade.

In fact extra ugly kids usually become handsome when they grow up.

That is because 金城武 is not handsome, just ordinary and not comparable to Edison.

Extra ugly kids can only have one direction to move because they are already at the rock bottom.