• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Pledge Moment - why so hard sell?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recevied two SMS - infoing me of this THE PLEDGE MOMENT!

8:22PM, 9th August - THE PLEDGE MOMENT. Join all Singaporeans to take the pledge in one voice this National Day!

Hard Selling!:oIo:

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal

8:22PM, 9th August - THE PLEDGE MOMENT. Join all Singaporeans to take the pledge in one voice this National Day!

Please take a momemt on this day to reflect on all the happiness, properity and progress you have achieved, and stand up, stand up for Singapore. I am sure you will all do what you can and make a stand.

M

moneyfacepap

Please take a momemt on this day to reflect on all the happiness, properity and progress you have achieved, and stand up, stand up for Singapore. I am sure you will all do what you can and make a stand.

Are 33 % happy?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that by chanting the pledge like some mantra and spell would bring peace and prosperity to this peesai island.

Heard these days students don't do it in school everyday, because the
citizenry has been grossly diluted.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah! It's a flashmob.
We're so cool right??

hiphop_mp-1.jpg