• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Pledge (And Its Contradictions)

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We the Citizens of Singapore I'm ashamed to call my self Singaporean as this govt has lowered my status by classifying non-citizens as SINGAPOREANS too
Pledge as Ourselves as One United People How to be united when you continue to marginalise the minorities and numerous examples of preferred treatment to the elites
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion Are you blind to the discrimination?
To Build a Democratic Society How come we turned out to be an authoritarian one?
Based on Justice and Equality We're not famous for hiring kangaroos, then its Wallabies
So as to Achieve Happiness Not when you cannot pay your bills
Prosperity Only for the Elites..Anyway who reneged on the Social Compact?
And Progress for Our Nation And Lately it is by the encouragement of gambling, Pink dollar and massive import of pathetic TALENT

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The national pledge and the SAF pledge breach and betray the legal principle the legal principle that pledges undertaken as a minor or under coercion are invalid.

School children are compelled to recite the national pledge in schools. They were told to recite the pledge and don't ask why or what's that. When they grow up, they're summoned to CMPB to recite the SAF pledge, under threat of imprisonment if they don't comply, then hauled off to army camps to "serve the nation".

Such pledges are all not from the hearts voluntarily and meaningless.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The national pledge and the SAF pledge breach and betray the legal principle the legal principle that pledges undertaken as a minor or under coercion are invalid.

School children are compelled to recite the national pledge in schools. They were told to recite the pledge and don't ask why or what's that. When they grow up, they're summoned to CMPB to recite the SAF pledge, under threat of imprisonment if they don't comply, then hauled off to army camps to "serve the nation".

military slavery is one of the human aberration we need to remove, i'm sure most of us would be familiar with bro madmansg's mantra :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao pledge totally no meaning at all.

Ask him cum suck my cock and wake up his famiLEE ideas

Lanjiao kangaroo court -we will never forget Shin Min Editor case of 1 day jail

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha....its great to know my 12yr old cannot remember exactly the pledge.

Next phase is to unbrainwash all PAPaya's teachings.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was asked to shoot piuctres for my niece's sports event.

At the end of the event, the National Anthem was sung. I could hardly hear anybody singing. That is Singapore pride for you!

Listen to the following:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NsXMNkZGZgo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NsXMNkZGZgo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is national pride!