• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Peidu Mama phenomenon: A "procreativity" policy at work ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Cheng Siew Peng

China imports have hogged the headlines lately from tainted milk formula, candies, yoghurt bars, chocolates and now its women, not that it is the first time.

A gruesome murder occured last Friday at Yishun involving China nationals residing in Singapore (read CNA report here). Three women, purportedly flat mates, were murdered in cold blood by a middle-aged China man. One whose body was found in a rubbish chute, was thrown down from the flat while the other two died from multiple stab wounds. The sole survivor is a 14 year old girl who is now fighting for her life in TTSH ICU.

While the motives for the murder are unclear as of now, reports carried by the Chinese evening dailies Shin Ming and Wanbao revealed that the women are two Peidu Mamas and their daughters. Yang Jie, described as a “stunning beauty” by reporters, apparently had 4 lovers in Singapore while her 2nd husband lives with the younger daughter in Dalian, China.

The latest high-profile murder cases involving China women has again put the spotlight back on plight of Peidu mamas in Singapore, a term used to described single China women who come to Singapore to take care of their children who are studying here.

Read rest of article:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...henomenon-a-procreativity-policy-in-disguise/

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should ban the Peidu Mamas from entering Singapore, but allow the Peidu Papas !!

we're simply creating more and more problems for our citiznes by importing all these foreigners...foreign workers give us problems. foreign talents give us problems. domestic maids give us problems.importing china nationals give us massive problems.

peidu mamas are a special group of foreigners who give us plenty of problems.many of these "lonely" ladies - some are separated, divorced or widowed - are here with more than just taking care of their children.many singaporeans are hooked on them.many have become second wives or mistresses.many are involved in illicit activities earning side-income.many are involved with married singaporeans with families. many have been the cause of broken families and broken marriages. singaporeans themselves are to be blamed.if you don't start and if you don't response to their advances, there'll be no problems. once the spark is started, the fire turns into inferno which cannot be stopped besides killing each other or compensating each other or signing a murder/suicide pact. massive social problems these piedu mamas are bringing into our country.

more foreigners more problems for singaporeans. more china nationals here more problems. more peidu mammas here, more problems....

singaporeans have problems that never end.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Many of the Peidu Mamas are lonely and need sex.

I once screwed a Peidu Mama who works as a tuition teacher for 6 months. When we had sex the first time, she said she had no sex for 6 months. The first time we fucked, she was like a wild beast until I tell her to keep her volume down !!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I once screwed a Peidu Mama who works as a tuition teacher for 6 months. When we had sex the first time, she said she had no sex for 6 months. The first time we fucked, she was like a wild beast until I tell her to keep her volume down !!

I hope you don't get into any domestic squabbles and problems.Stay clear if you are married with children.Or just one night stand and move on. Don't get entangled in the spider web.Surely kena sucked dry and in the end, you and your family will suffer. Many of these Peidu mamas are very pretty, sexy and horny.One look you can tell - they want it.But they also want money,security and a comfort blanket. Good luck!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I agree. A woman will sacrifice anything for the sake of their children, even betraying her body. There is no need at all for these peidu mamas to come over to keep their children company when a local guardian is more than suffice to take care of them. Besides, I can't really fathom the positive influence these women may bring to their children by sleeping around with different men.

we're simply creating more and more problems for our citiznes by importing all these foreigners...foreign workers give us problems. foreign talents give us problems. domestic maids give us problems.importing china nationals give us massive problems.

peidu mamas are a special group of foreigners who give us plenty of problems.many of these "lonely" ladies - some are separated, divorced or widowed - are here with more than just taking care of their children.many singaporeans are hooked on them.many have become second wives or mistresses.many are involved in illicit activities earning side-income.many are involved with married singaporeans with families. many have been the cause of broken families and broken marriages. singaporeans themselves are to be blamed.if you don't start and if you don't response to their advances, there'll be no problems. once the spark is started, the fire turns into inferno which cannot be stopped besides killing each other or compensating each other or signing a murder/suicide pact. massive social problems these piedu mamas are bringing into our country.

more foreigners more problems for singaporeans. more china nationals here more problems. more peidu mammas here, more problems....

singaporeans have problems that never end.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should do a double team with her young daughter.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The latest high-profile murder cases involving China women has again put the spotlight back on plight of Peidu mamas in Singapore, a term used to described single China women who come to Singapore to take care of their children who are studying here.

The Chinese simply have no morality whatsoever. They'll do anything for money even if it involves poisoning their own children.

When two Chinese disagree with each other, the idea of having a friendly debate is alien to Chinese culture. To a Chinaman, the only way of resolving the issue is to resort to violence.

It goes without saying that when it comes to matters of the heart, the best way of resolving the issue is to commit mass murder.

If this is what 5000 years of civilisation has produced, I hate to think what Chinese society will be like in another 5000 years.

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem that hasn't been addressed is that if we don't import these foreigners who's going to do their jobs? The construction worker, the maids and even the pdmms?

I propose we spend 1/6 our current defence budget (i.e. SGD 1 billion dollars) to undertake a national r+d program to develop generic "worker" robots that can fill in the abovementioned roles.

These robots will be humanoid so as to be compatible with the tools and mechanisms that humans use. Examples are Asimo, DER-2 (shown below)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3tcSlWLS_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3tcSlWLS_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The roomba is a typical counterexample. This is a design that's only good at vacuuming floors. It can't do anything else much.

roomba560.gif

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the motives for the murder are unclear as of now, reports carried by the Chinese evening dailies Shin Ming and Wanbao revealed that the women are two Peidu Mamas and their daughters. Yang Jie, described as a “stunning beauty” by reporters, apparently had 4 lovers in Singapore while her 2nd husband lives with the younger daughter in Dalian, China.

Motive? Huh? Adultery is SIN, SIN leads to DEATH!

how many times must I tell you people?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chinese simply have no morality whatsoever. They'll do anything for money even if it involves poisoning their own children.

You bloody bastard mudderfucking racist pig, if i find out which mudderfucking race or nationality you belonged to, i am going to have a field day at your expense.

Last edited:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure there is no free lunch in this world. How much monthly allowance did you give her ?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh Really?? You GAY LOU also do women one?