• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The only thing I feel about LWL death is money, knowledge, exercise all don’t matter infront of some diseases

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans are so powerless infront of some diseases. Got money, knowledge, exercise, diet all no use.
Meeting some diseases is just like women met barbarians indeed. You got money, knowledge, exercise, diet all useless. They will rape and kill you with their evil dirty hands dirty mouth dirty everything Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meeting some diseases is just like women met barbarians indeed. You got money, knowledge, exercise, diet all useless. They will rape and kill you with their evil dirty hands dirty mouth dirty everything Pui!
I watch true crime stories so many women are powerless and dead when met barbarians. Barbarians do evil rape and murder to feel like a winner and then mock their victim of crimes. Got money, knowledge, exercise got what use against barbarians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch true crime stories so many women are powerless and dead when met barbarians. Barbarians do evil rape and murder to feel like a winner and then mock their victim of crimes. Got money, knowledge, exercise got what use against barbarians?
@NanoSpeed is one of the thousands of barbarians hiding in rat hole doing evil to me and mocking me with his Cantonese dog pride. His evil dirty son of prostitute mouth say you are prostitute means you are prostitute cancel all your years of hard work. Got money got knowledge etc got what use against such barbarians? You can only deal with barbarians by being a barbarian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed is one of the thousands of barbarians hiding in rat hole doing evil to me and mocking me with his Cantonese dog pride. His evil dirty son of prostitute mouth say you are prostitute means you are prostitute cancel all your years of hard work. Got money got knowledge etc got what use against such barbarians? You can only deal with barbarians by being a barbarian.
Unfortunately women no matter how barbarian cannot win men and will be killed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed you are no different from a rapist killer that has zero remorse and mocked your victim of crimes. May you and your reincarnation be gangraped and mocked and after that your rapist killer enjoy life talk about go travel buy things as if done nothing wrong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And act righteous in other people’s family quarrel.
When in reality these hypocrites are just using the chance to attack whoever they don’t like as the bad guy. They really care meh whether the house is demolished or not lky wish is respected or not. OF COURSE NOT.