• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The New BLACK Pope At The Vatican..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new Pope is a Jesuit, the first one ever.............

The Jesuit Order is an 500-year old covert operations, geo-political, male-only organization, structured as a secret military operation: demanding secret oaths and complete obedience to the Superior General (nicknamed the Black Pope).

It was used by the Vatican to counter Reformation movements in Europe, to which the Vatican lost much of its religious and political power. Absolute ruling power has always been the Vatican’s primary objective.

The Jesuit Oath Exposed............................This is an excerpt, and still in use.

'' I promise to wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, to eliminate them from the face of the earth; I will spare neither age nor sex and will hang, burn, boil, strangle and bury alive these heretics; rip up the wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads to annihilate them. When that cannot be done openly I will do so secretly as directed to do so by agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all powers, and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. ''

“My history of the Jesuits is supported by unquestionable authorities, and is very horrible. Their restoration is a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, and death. … If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society.”
- John Adams (2nd President of the United States)

“If the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most wars in Europe.”
- Marquis de LaFayette (French statesman and general. He served under George Washington in the American Revolutionary War.)

“The American Civil War would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.”
- Abraham Lincoln (16th President of the United States)

“The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.” – Samuel Morse (inventor of the telegraph; author of Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

“The Jesuits are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.”
- R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

“The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, and their aim is power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power to control the world by the Black Pope. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms ”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Adam Weishaupt (founded Illuminati) was educated by the Jesuits. Their power in Bavaria was all but absolute. Jesuits were the confessors and preceptors of the electors; hence they had a direct influence upon government policies.

more dirt on the Jesuits and Illuminati below.................

http://www.zengardner.com/jesuit-po...ghts-of-malta-and-blackwaterxe-exterminators/

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesuits is the christian version of secret society 黑帮. The aim is to propagate the roman empire. The spirit of roman empire is still around.