• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most visited cities in the world in 2022

jw5

Loyal
1670427237694.png

Bangkok, Thailand​

22.78 million international visitors in 2022

jw5

Loyal
1670685560784.png

New York, United States​

13.6 million international visitors in 2022

D

Deleted member 178254

View attachment 171519

Dubai, United Arab Emirates​

15.93 million international visitors in 2022

Dubai is a fast-growing city and there are plenty of exciting opportunities for ex-pats in the emirate. This is one of the most affordable places to live, I know it from my personal experience as I have been living here for 5 years already. Currently looking for a moving company near me and move to a new spacious apartment. Whether you want to experience the sun and sand or get involved in the thriving cultural life, Dubai offers something for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: