• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most infertile country in the world!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has one-child policy but has 1.77

Singapore has baby bonus but 1.08

Therefore we should import 1.5 million PRC in next five years to hit our population target

Waiting for what, hurry up, take in the wonderful PRC

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has one-child policy but has 1.77

Singapore has baby bonus but 1.08

Therefore we should import 1.5 million PRC in next five years to hit our population target

Waiting for what, hurry up, take in the wonderful PRC

i wonder if they low fertility rate is due to babies being abandoned and aborted....

anybody has the figure for aborted or dead babies being abandoned yearly?

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked around my friends, my relatives, my neighbours and my colleagues. None of them have one kid, minimum 2 kids and some more than 3. How it is ,it is 1.08. Do they take into the number of people not getting married?.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked around my friends, my relatives, my neighbours and my colleagues. None of them have one kid, minimum 2 kids and some more than 3. How it is ,it is 1.08. Do they take into the number of people not getting married?.

You sure must have very few friends.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The figure is quite accurate +/-5%.
You need to average out all the women included those single. Many women are single. If Singapore never take in PR and then covert to Citizen the population for pure or born in Singapore will be less than 2.5 million.
IF not import FT/PR/Citizen how gov will manage to inflated the HDB price. For room average price will be less than $200K($150K~$250K).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No pretty girls in sight . All appear not comfortable to the naked eyes !

i think sinkies prefer to rub their dickies into dirty kopitiam toilet bowls..:biggrin:

i dunno maybe the toilet looks classy and very well renovated?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No pretty girls in sight . All appear not comfortable to the naked eyes !

The 'ingredients' in the stock pot is faulty, we were suppose to produce, good tasting, pleasant to the eyes, quality 'food'; which was even supposedly good for the soul.

What do we get?, 'ingredients' like pinkie boy and the jinx...just an an example...and there is lot more spices, from the 'members' collection.:biggrin:

What to do?, how to get comfortable to the eyes?:p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9SEl4yqGTcU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9SEl4yqGTcU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do?, how to get comfortable to the eyes?

By comfortable means a certain standard. No plastic surgery for beauty , no lazy shortcuts to date men .

The looks of the girl show that the their parents have followed the laws of nature. And not that her parents got together just to purchase a flat !