• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most delicious beef noodles

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.soshiok.com/articles/12910

The most delicious beef noodles
Tue May 26 2009
Janette Tan
SoShiok.com .Mouthwatering beef noodles from Hai Nan Xing Zhou Beef Noodles in Toa Payoh.

beefsk.jpg

Singapore, May 26, 2009

Reader Janette Tan's contribution:

Stall Name: Hai Nan Xing Zhou Beef Noddles

Address: Blk 22 Toa Payoh Lor 7 #01-26

Not compromising on value with quality, a satisfying bowl of noodles or beehoon covered with aplenty ingredients here costs as little as $3 and for a dollar or two more, you'll get a upsized bowl with beef meat balls, stewed beef and tendons thrown in.

Available in both soup and dry. Though there's nothing special about the beef meat balls, the beef slices are deliciously thin and tender, the stew tendons are melt-in-your-mouth soft and gooey, and the gravy for the dried version is just thick enough to coat each strand of noodles nicely yet
not too sticky to taste.

beef4.jpg

And with the soup so astonishingly robust and sweet, it's definitely the best value and most delicious beef noodle stall around!

beef3.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually don't like to go to Newton Circus Hawker Centre but there is a small beef noodles stall (I think which also sell Rojak) there manned by an auntie which I have patronised a couple of times that sells surprisingly good beef noodles. Not sure if its still there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after having beef noodles from all over asia, the best in the world according to my taste goes to route 202, raritan, new jersey, golden wok's hung xao niu ro mien. spicy broth yet rich with chunks of melt-in-your mouth chuck roast. noodles are hand-pulled.