• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Inexact science of forumsics with leetahbra deleted! Why?

SEOConJob

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than to put up posts that will link to all the clones of the short fat conman and had been given infraction until banned by leetahbar, the thread had nothing that had the vulgar mother fucking language of the Wayangparty and Ng Fjay nics. And also no more post other than copy and paste of what the admin had put up as a sticky.

I had seen through for quite sometime that this forum is no longer under the original Sam Leong. It had been bought. Just like wayangparty.

The thread on Edmund Ng is Bullshit! Don't believe him! now a sticky in the main forum. Why? One of those PAP wants to hit back! The fucker is now with RP and had the audacity to go for a GRC against Mah Bow Tan!

WayangpartyEatShit and his mirror image Ng Fjay were allowed to spam in big red fonts vulgar language attacking SDP, Ng Ejay, Lamei, Chia Ti Lik personal life until the point when it gets even too embarrassing for the PAP so a token sacrifice of just deleting a nic and the posts!

One more point. It's now impossible to ban leetahbar with infractions but he could easily with just five infraction reports. The way smoothen by the admin of this website of course!

So how, Admin? Move this to the rubbish heap and following that delete my nic, threads and posts?

Why had so many of the original members of SBF migrated to 3in1kopitiam? Unlike me who is not willing to let go of the fight, they had made the decison that it's not worthit in this PAP bought forum. I'm not worried about my IP address. If you are, you had been marked!