• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The greatest PM of Israel announces Sinwar is dead

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Sinkie Islamist apologists and libtards. Also Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan. Anything to say?

SG needs to quickly withdraw its statement that Israel “gone too far”.

All SAF servicemen should be proud of the achievements of our mentors IDF!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about economics.
US back IDF so they have lots of weapons they do not have to pay for.
Hamas have limited resources and is not even a country. They will rise up, if not under hamas, then under another name until justice is served.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not even going to accord calling a terrorist group by its formal name.

The terrorist leeders know fully well the strength of US and that Israel is a client who will fight fiercely, unlike Afghan gov and South Vietnam. They also fully aware their societies are blooming. And yet Oct 7. Now, nothing, just dust.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about economics.
US back IDF so they have lots of weapons they do not have to pay for.
Hamas have limited resources and is not even a country. They will rise up, if not under hamas, then under another name until justice is served.

God knows how many weapons US has were innovated by Israel. Its just time for US to repay

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not even going to accord calling a terrorist group by its formal name.

The terrorist leeders know fully well the strength of US and that Israel is a client who will fight fiercely, unlike Afghan gov and South Vietnam. They also fully aware their societies are blooming. And yet Oct 7. Now, nothing, just dust.

Gaza is officially the world’s biggest carpark now.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The greatest PM was Yitzhak Rabin. If his plan was carried forward, isarelis would be at peace in the micdle east and Palestinians would have a country of their own.
All those billions spent on weapons can be utilises for more development.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah are all asking help from Israel so that they could see their 72 virgin earlier.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Sinkie Islamist apologists and libtards. Also Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan. Anything to say?

SG needs to quickly withdraw its statement that Israel “gone too far”.

All SAF servicemen should be proud of the achievements of our mentors IDF!

BIBI can declare himself as Greatest Dua Kee Jewish Protector ever alive liao