• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Rev1.jpg

Riders Released from the First Four Seals

The Opening of the First Four Seals: Revelation 6:1-8

1 THEN I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, "Come."

2 I looked, and behold, a White Horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

3 When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come."

4 And another, a Red Horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the Earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a Black Horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.

6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine."

7 When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come."

8 I looked, and behold, an Ashen Horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the Earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the Earth ...

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dragon and Two Beasts of Revelation Chapter 13

Rev4.jpg

"He exercises all the authority of the First Beast ... " (Revelation 13:12

The Antichrist, False Prophet and False Idol: Revelation 13:2, 11-14

Revelation 13:2, 11-14 Satan pictured as a Dragon standing on the seashore. The First Beast, the Antichrist arises from the sea. The Second Beast, the False Prophet arises from the Earth. The False Prophet performs Satanic miracles, deceiving the people of the Earth into erecting a False Idol to the Antichrist:

2 And the Beast (Antichrist) which I saw was like a leopard, and his (Antichrist's) feet were like those of a bear, and his (Antichrist's) mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the Dragon (Satan) gave him his (Satan's) power and his (Satan's) throne and great authority.

11 Then I saw another Beast (False Prophet) coming up out of the Earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a Dragon (Satan).

12 He exercises all the authority of the First Beast (Antichrist) in his (Antichrist's) presence. And he makes the Earth and those who dwell in it to worship the First Beast (Antichrist) whose fatal wound was healed.

13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of Heaven to the Earth in the presence of men.

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the Earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the Beast (Antichrist), telling those who dwell on the Earth to make an image (False Idol) to the Beast who (Antichrist) had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" is a term used to describe four horsemen that appear in the Christian Bible in chapter six of the Book of Revelation. The verses traditionally describe the four horsemen as Conquest, War, Famine, and Death.