• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The fkrrrrrrs sure know what they do

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
$150 million for a 2 km path.
Fckkrrrrrrs we in my village by Lake Victoria constructed a 5 km cement pathway for $5, 000.

'Their heads are going to explode': Councillors balk at $150M price tag for extending West Toronto Railpath by 2 kilometres​

The planned two-kilometre extension of a walking and cycling path from Roncesvalles to Liberty Village in Toronto's west end is raising eyebrows for the projected $150 million price tag.

"We all want it to happen, but a $150 million price tag by Metrolinx is absolutely unreasonable," Coun. Josh Matlow told CP24 Tuesday.

The West Toronto Railpath is a 2.1 kilometre trail for walking, running and cycling along a stretch of rail corridor in The Junction. It opened in 2008/09 at a cost of just $3.8 million.

The proposed West Toronto Railpath Extension would add another two kilometres from Dundas Street West at Sterling Road to Abell Street at Sudbury Street, just north of Liberty Village. The trail, which will require four new bridges, will be routed adjacent to the Kitchener GO Rail Corridor.

https://www.sammyboy.com/forums/the-courtyard-café.2/post-thread

west-toronto-railpath-extension-1-6999271-1723573420249.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the proposed pathway.
$150 million
lol

An artist's rendering of the planned West Toronto Railpath Extension is pictured. (City of Toronto)

west-toronto-railpath-extension-1-6999275-1723573449723.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how much it would cost in Singapore?
In Singapore it would cost $757,575.00 per km.
I thought it would be reasonable in Singagore.
Fckrrrrrrs

Explainer: How are cycling paths built, and why do they cost so much?​

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ling-paths-built-and-why-do-they-cost-so-much

SINGAPORE — The Government in January said it would be accelerating the trebling of the cycling path network — from the current 440km to 1,320km — and that the project’s estimated cost would be over S$1 billion.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many levels of outsourcing from main contractor. Eventually, it reached the proper guy who does all the work for a fraction of the price.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many levels of outsourcing from main contractor. Eventually, it reached the proper guy who does all the work for a fraction of the price.
I get main kontlact, I sub kontlact to you, you then oso subconlact to Ah beng, who then sub contlact to Ah meng , etc etc etc until the final contlator who employ the poor Banglas for a fraction of the wages paid to normal sinkies

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get main kontlact, I sub kontlact to you, you then oso subconlact to Ah beng, who then sub contlact to Ah meng , etc etc etc until the final contlator who employ the poor Banglas for a fraction of the wages paid to normal sinkies
Yes. The guy with best link to contract get biggest slice.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
All the PAP related contractors all want a slice of the pie. That's why everything becomes expensive. You scratch my back I scratch yours. It's the PAP style corruption.