• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THE CURSE OF THE MEDIACORP 8 DUDES

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1605441019779.png

1 quit and left. had mediocre game and career during his time. Zhang zhen huan

1 passed away. most promising yet short lived. Alloysius

1 is always acting as b-grade role or seldom feature at all. only saving grace is have a GF who is still around. and seemingly more popular. Xu min jie

1 always act bad boy. and cannot get out of that unpopular mould. Ian fang

1 no longer in contract but on project basis. but also usually in supporting role. married. Xu bin

1 becomes Bui Bui and wasn't able to hold on to critical lead and a-lead role.. romeo tan.

1 seems to be groomed by company. but somehow acting as worst as andy lau. lack of the star power. trying too hard to act but quite clinchy... star path seems most promising but have not been able to really prove himself as the next ah ger or.mediacorp. desmond tan

Last one. Almost 30.or hit 30 yet still cast in students, problem young punk role. Dyed hair. Still very much a supporting role star.
Shawn pao...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1605445188959.png

Acting in Sinkeepoo can earn a living? Go overseas lah... Become like this dude, act only in blockbusters.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to give credit for an absolutely spot-on analysis of a bunch of 'entertainers'. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to label them as 'actors'.

If you take your analytical talent, apply it on the NASDAQ, u will at least be raking in the big bucks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 95993

1 quit and left. had mediocre game and career during his time. Zhang zhen huan

1 passed away. most promising yet short lived. Alloysius

1 is always acting as b-grade role or seldom feature at all. only saving grace is have a GF who is still around. and seemingly more popular. Xu min jie

1 always act bad boy. and cannot get out of that unpopular mould. Ian fang

1 no longer in contract but on project basis. but also usually in supporting role. married. Xu bin

1 becomes Bui Bui and wasn't able to hold on to critical lead and a-lead role.. romeo tan.

1 seems to be groomed by company. but somehow acting as worst as andy lau. lack of the star power. trying too hard to act but quite clinchy... star path seems most promising but have not been able to really prove himself as the next ah ger or.mediacorp. desmond tan

Last one. Almost 30.or hit 30 yet still cast in students, problem young punk role. Dyed hair. Still very much a supporting role star.
Shawn pao...

Romeo recently bought a million dollar condo at Marina Bay. He must be rolling in cash for being a mediacorp actor.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romeo recently bought a million dollar condo at Marina Bay. He must be rolling in cash for being a mediacorp actor.

Till today, i have no idea why Acer hired him as an ambassador. Will u buy a fucking Acer laptop because of his endorsement?

1605447564024.png

Same goes for Eversoft...
1605447637115.png

Fuck.... even Oral B!
1605447658881.png

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched Chinese drama ever since I was a boy until at the age of 36 year old.

for sg Chinese actor there only one guy who can really act very natural and very well his name is Terence Cao.

for Sg Chinese actress none of them can act.

for malay Sg actors and actresses none of them can act.

I also watched Taiwan drama and all of them can act very well the actresses and actors!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The local Sinkie Chinese showbiz industry of today is fucked up. When was the last endearing tv drama show? :rolleyes:

Either quit early, or prepare to do sideline jobs such as promoting silly products or becoming the mouthpiece for the govt's various propaganda campaigns.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

for sg Chinese actor there only one guy who can really act very natural and very well his name is Terence Cao.

for Sg Chinese actress none of them can act.

for malay Sg actors and actresses none of them can act.

I also watched Taiwan drama and all of them can act very well the actresses and actors!!!

Terence Cao name very smelly in KTV scene, based on what i read in sammyboy forum in delphi days lol....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok Terence Cao, cut the crap and admit it’s you la. No one with a sane mind will say that Terence Cao can act.

At least if you say Xie Shaoguang can act, I can still acknowledge.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Till today, i have no idea why Acer hired him as an ambassador. Will u buy a fucking Acer laptop because of his endorsement?

I would. A credible star would not endorse shady products. It will only hurt their careers. It's the same when I write letters of recommendations in my capacity as a towkay or grassroots leader for potential job seekers in other companies.