• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Consequence of Unbridled FTrashisation and Loss of Nation

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 07 Jun, 2009 18:35
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Commuter drinks and throws empty cup on MRT floor

STOMPer Cheryl noticed an empty Mr Bean cup left on the floor beside the MRT priority seat, and wonders why people litter and drink when there are clear rules against it.

She says:

"I was travelling along the North-South line, heading towards Marina Bay when i saw this Mr Bean drink on the floor.

"It was abandoned beside the MRT priority seat.

"There was a sign next to the door saying that no food and drinks in the MRT train cabin, and those who did not will be fined."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Jun, 2009 09:06
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Saliva all over eaten pear, poor bus driver has to clear it

As if it is not enough that they are eating in the bus, some commuters even have the cheek to throw food into the ticket bin, like this eaten pear.

STOMPer Heidi, who saw this on an SBS bus, said:

"This is an eaten pear thrown in the ticket bin of an SBS bus.

"As you can see, not even half the pear's in the bin. Some inconsiderate soul just left it there so conveniently!

"You can say it's not wrong lah -- after finishing your pear, of course you have to throw it into the dustbin. Not littering, GOOD.

"But hello?! Are you even allowed to bring in food?

"This person threw the eaten pear into that extremely small hole.

"It's obvious that the pear cannot fit in.

"I mean like, even a little kid would know you're not supposed to throw it there!

"Unfortunately, I didn't get to see who threw the pear in the bin.

"If not, I would've asked him to clean the bin for the bus driver.

"Don't you feel sad the bus driver?

"He's been working for hours driving people around, making things convenient for us.

"And here we are, making things difficult for him.

"Look. THAT SOUL'S SALIVA'S LEFT ON THE BIN. Eww.

"You've eaten the pear, lick lick lick, lick until your saliva's all over the pear, then you leave it resting on the bin.

"And the poor Uncle has to clean it up.

"If everyone in Singapore behaves this way, there'll be ants all over the buses.

"Please uh, throw your pear somewhere else, not in the bus!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>