• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chronicles of Lee Bee Wah: a First Div party pooper

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA, 24 August 2008 - ”Lee Bee Wah expressed unhappiness over the absence of a coach during the (Gao Ning’s) game and said action will be taken after the Olympic games”

CNA, 14 October 2008 - “…..STTA held him (Liu Guodong) responsible for the absence of a coach during Gao Ning’s game.”

Suddenly, it is STTA who caused the departure of Liu and NOT Lee Bee Wah.

Am I seeing things or did I hear the news wrongly ???

Watch the video report here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...of-lee-bee-wah-a-first-division-party-pooper/

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
is ok. Lee Bee Wah is representing the majority views of Singaporeans who are disgusted with the perpetual buying of gold medals under the Sports FT programme. After all these Chinese imports, where is the "emergence of local talents" that we are promised?

God, Allah, Buddha, Tua Pek Gong all bless Lee Bee Wah!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that the old cunt is not opening her mouth anymore? Oh I get it now. That's why the organisation is so bloated. Typical PAP structure. When there is heat, get someone dispensable to walk into the minefield.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
is ok. Lee Bee Wah is representing the majority views of Singaporeans who are disgusted with the perpetual buying of gold medals under the Sports FT programme. After all these Chinese imports, where is the "emergence of local talents" that we are promised?

God, Allah, Buddha, Tua Pek Gong all bless Lee Bee Wah!

Erm... she is also foreign talent leh

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's untouchable lah because she is a PAPPY what.

Even poor STTA has to take the blame for her. I really pity the small guys in STTA.

Look how desperate the state media is trying to minimize the impact of Liu's departure.

It only happens in Singapore where the state media is so blatantly prostituting itself for the ruling party and the majority of the population is still blissfully unaware of it !

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
since day 1 she already wanted to sack the manager and the coach. Just that under the pressure of the public and internet, she has to TWIST her words and put it another way.

Manager left as expected, so definitely the coach will have to go.

So i am not surprise with the coach leaving at all. Here they still brag they increase his pay by 30-40%. But what is money when i take away all the decision making power from you, and change the way you do your job? You mean a coach have to listen to a president who has no coaching experience on how to train the players?

He would have stayed if he is younger, just like those do nothing and collect money every month. But he is still young, he definitely wont accept such terms, this is the best way to make him go and at the same time portrait the president as the innocent party who did her part by increasing salary.

Very fake, very wayang, thats the pappies style.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN want to talk abt LBW and the ping pong gang so much about what? It is already a known fact that:

1) LBW who is also an FT sucks big time.

2) The China FTs here only to make $$. If the face CMI to dig from pensioners then they will engage in sports so that they can go dig $$ from a direct source which is the SSC.

3) The men table tennis also CMI even after getting FTs into the team.

4) Suckers are us Sporeans who are paying for all these FTs...

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can wayang anything they like since they control the media and so can easily convert black to white and vice-versa.

We must unite to expose the lies and sheenigans of the mainstream media and its online proxy TOC.

Spread the message:

www.wayangparty.wordpress.com