• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Causeway Has Been Quiet Sat/Sun 28 & 29th Sept 2024

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like people are avoiding JB for the time being. Anthony Loke shot his own foot. Poor me thought he was competent. It appears he is no different from the other BN ministers.

DAP basically as corrupt and inept like their political enemies.

Now the clock is ticking. If they refuse to withdraw the VEP requirement, Sinkies will start getting familiarising themselves with other R&R locations. Once that becomes a habit, say bye bye JB. Because it is almost as easy as flying off to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Philippines.

I hope the Setan of Johor will be happy that his businesses, which he owns all of it, starts losing money.

Let's see the traffic on weekdays next.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like people are avoiding JB for the time being. Anthony Loke shot his own foot. Poor me thought he was competent. It appears he is no different from the other BN ministers.

Now the clock is ticking. If they refuse to withdraw the VEP requirement, Sinkies will start getting familiarising themselves with other R&R locations. Once that becomes a habit, say bye bye JB. Because it is almost as easy as flying off to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Philippines.

I hope the Setan of Johor will be happy that his businesses, which he owns all of it, starts losing money.

This VEP thing run probably by Malai chai. Dato or Tan Sri. They dunno how to manage. Only know how to collect.
Anyway the VEP mandatory requirement postponed till January 2025.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid people….. implement a half bake system and set a timeline that is effective impossible.
Given the “efficiency” the ppls that are conducting the implementation…….
Is good to have a tight timeline but that is only possible with the efficiency of the human…

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid people….. implement a half bake system and set a timeline that is effective impossible.
Given the “efficiency” the ppls that are conducting the implementation…….
Is good to have a tight timeline but that is only possible with the efficiency of the human…
They have severely overestimated the efficiency and processing powers of their BumiMudslimes.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
JPJ officers were already salivating at the potential undertable extortion racket they were expecting to rake in from those without VEP.

Nevertheless they will try to scam anyway cum 1st Oct. Let's see some idiot sinkie losing some change.