• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tharman should be prime minister instead of dishonourable one

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-66643667.amp

Tharman Shanmugaratnam: Singapore picks a president who could've been much more​

• By Tessa Wong
  • Asia Digital Reporter, BBC News
1 September 2023
Presidential candidate Tharman Shanmugaratnam (L) and his wife Jane Ittogi waves as he arrives at the nomination centre for the presidential election in Singapore on 22 August 2023.

IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Mr Tharman, seen here with his wife Jane Ittogi, was always the clear frontrunner

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, will LHL and wifu felt threatened by thambi?
Thambi used to be under him and now same level or can be considered higher.
Thambi got more support than him.
Thambi can takeover him if he wants to :sneaky:
And don't forget his wifu actually supported nks maybe is because she was afraid of this current result :o-o:
And I am quite sure even LW is afraid now as he wouldn't get as much support as thambi :sneaky:

Many things will flow through minds.
Hc might not be able to sleep comfortably.
What if thambi call for a coi of my temasek handling ? Will thambi be a fan guart zai ? Etc
Mandates mandates mandates
Is the thing politicians are very scared of.
Whoever got mandates holds the 龙头棍
Thambi got A1 mandates now :wink:

These people, the higher they are, the smaller their heart is.
Wo fang ni , ni fang wo
Ping bu dong, wo bu song
I let you be president but I never ask you to score this kind of result and I dont like it.
I can let you sit high high, i also can let you fall next secs
他妈的 you think im scared of you now? :geek:
:wink::sneaky:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman will never be PM as long as LHL is there, he rather choose LW also wont give chance
The article is right, our new President could serve SG more as a PM, rather than just a ceremonial figure
Let Tharman serve his 2 term Presidency, there is really no one else better in current times that could match up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman will never be PM as long as LHL is there, he rather choose LW also wont give chance
The article is right, our new President could serve SG more as a PM, rather than just a ceremonial figure
Let Tharman serve his 2 term Presidency, there is really no one else better in current times that could match up.
The Indians will gang up and get rid of their rivals and critics. More scandals coming up.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends if tharman wants to zar Kei and blow the whistle
Pinky & wifu & hsk are all uncomfortable now.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
name me a SINGLE thing that Tharman did that shows he's that ''awesome''................:cool::rolleyes:
actually not much and that's precisely why he is popular as he does not behave like a typical pap attack dog which probably earn him more respect than those pap die hard siaogao

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Minister Sham can be the next President of Singapore with his vast experience in Law and Home Affairs

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
whether he is cbl or not is not consequential as long as 70.4% likes him and vote for him.

action thru inaction is a skill that is hard to master and he is able to do it well.
some people spend their whole lifetime searching for wealth, popularity and glory.

for tharman, wealth, popularity and glory seek for him.