• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to PAP sinkies, get to live longer and not encumbered by car debt like in jiu hu.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of luxury brands like bmw Lexus Mercedes have phv stickers on the windshield.

Congratulations to these guys who got retrenched and forced to do private hire to continue paying for the car!

Who says they're not encumbered like juhiu kias?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Malaysians where got encumbered with car debt. RM$20K can buy very decent car. If u one of those howlian fuckers, buy RM$300K + car, then u deserved to be in debt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, it's a luxury to become an old fart, sit alone at a void deck and stare blankly into space.

Sinkieland is the envy of the world. :biggrin:

main_5_more_than_just._20200429_ili_covid_seniors5.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians where got encumbered with car debt. RM$20K can buy very decent car. If u one of those howlian fuckers, buy RM$300K + car, then u deserved to be in debt.
My cousin and her husband are salaried PMEs in Penang who live in a landed property and have 2 cars. They enjoy a better quality of life than an equivalent S'porean couple who will likely be living in a HDB pigeon hole with no car.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin and her husband are salaried PMEs in Penang who live in a landed property and have 2 cars. They enjoy a better quality of life than an equivalent S'porean couple who will likely be living in a HDB pigeon hole with no car.
But due their lazy lifestyle, they will all perish before their designated time.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But due their lazy lifestyle, they will all perish before their designated time.
No leh, my KL cousin still.live very well into his 70s in his atas 3 storey landed house....vs moi 4th Floor Pigeon Hole.

My cousin still able to continue his car collection hobbies..moi only collect Toy Car :smile: